BTSC Medical Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) invited online applications for the post of Medical Assistant, Ayush Physician (Homeopathic), Unani Medical Officer, and Ayurvedic Medical Officer. Interested candidates can send their applications online by 28 October 2020.
BTSC Medical Assistant Recruitment 2020
BTSC Medical Assistant Recruitment Overview
- Name of the Organization: Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment (BTSC)
- Name of the Posts: Medical Assistant, Ayush Physician (Homeopathic), Unani Medical Officer, and Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Total No. of Vacancy: 3270
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bihar
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: http://pariksha.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for the Online Application: 29 September 2020
- Last Date of Submitting the Online Application & Fees Payment: 28 October 2020
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Candidate should have Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery and MD in Ayurveda.
- Ayush Physician: Bachelor’s in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery, Master Degree/MD in Ayurveda.
- Homeopathic Medical Officer & Ayush Physician (Homeopathic): Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery & Doctorate of Medicine (Homeopathy)
- Unani Medical Officer/Ayush Physical (Unani): Bachelor’s in Unani Medicine & Surgery, MD & MS (Unani).
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||1502|
|Ayush Physician Ayurvedic||126|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||894|
|Ayush Physician Homeopathic||76|
|Unani Medical Officer||622|
|Ayush Physician (Unani)||50|
BTSC Salary Details
Medical Assistant, Ayush Physician (Homeopathic), Unani Medical Officer and Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 level 9
- Male: 21 to 37 years
- Female: 21 to 40 years
Important Points to Consider while applying for the BTSC jobs
- You can go to the BTSC official website http://pariksha.nic.in.
- Apply for the desirable post for you.
- Carefully fill all the details in the online form.
- Then, the next step is to check all the information filled by you in the online form.
- After that, make the application fees payment online or through the challan mode.
- The application fees for the SC/ST/Women are Rs. 50 and fees for the general candidates are Rs. 200.
- You can submit your application form.
- Selection of the candidates based on the education qualification and interview.
We have provided all the information about the Latest BTSC Medical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification. For more such Job Notifications, always check our site CgRojgarSamacahr more regularly.