Chandigarh Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 – Department of Forests and Wildlife Chandigarh Administration invited the applications of the Forester and Forest Guard. Interested candidates can apply for the job as the last date for the job application is 20 October 2020.
Chandigarh Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
Chandigarh Forest Guard Job Overview
- Name of the Organization: Department of Forests and Wildlife Chandigarh Administration
- Name of the Posts: Forester and Forest Guard
- Total No. of Vacancy: 20
- Job Category: Union Territory Job
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.chandigarhforest.gov.in
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29 September 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20 October 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Online/Offline): 20 October 2020
- Ending Date for Making Corrections: 20 October 2020
- Preliminary Exam Date: December 2020
- Forester: 10+2 passed from the recognized board with the following two subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture. The candidate passed out with the second division matriculate certificate with ITI.
- Forest Guard: 10+2 passed out from the recognized education board or matriculate with ITI.
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
- Forester: Rs. 10,300-34,800+4,400
- Forest Guard: Rs. 10,300-34,800+3,200 GP
Forester & Forest Guard: 18-37 years
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Public Notice||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Eligiblity Criteria||Click Here|
|Selection Criteria||Click Here|
Important things to remember Applying for the job of Chandigarh Forest Guard
- Interested candidate can apply for the Forester and Forest Guard job before 20 October 2020.
- They have to pay the non-refundable application fees Rs. 500 (General/OBC Candidates) and Rs. 200 (SC/ST/Women Candidates).
- The Department holds the right to cancel any application without giving a reason.
- To download the admit cards the candidate can visit the official website www.chandigarhforest.gov.in.
- The written test will be in the Hindi/English language and the results announced 15 days after the examination conducted.
- After checking the eligibility conditions the merit list of the candidates will publish on the official website.
Complete information about the Chandigarh Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 is furnished on this page. Frequently visit our page @ CgRojgarSamachar for more latest updates.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★