DRDO Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invited the applications for the Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice jobs. Interested candidates can apply for the job the last date is 10 October 2020.
DRDO Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2020
DRDO Technical Apprentice Job Overview
- Name of the Organization: Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO)
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice
- Total No. of Vacancy: 15
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Mysore, Karnataka
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10 October 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Online): 10 October 2020
- Walk-in Interview: 13 November 2020
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E./B.Tech/B.sc in Food Science, Food Technology & Food Processing
- Technician Apprentice: Engineering Diploma in the relevant field
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000 per month
- Technical Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000 per month
As per the rules of the DRDO on the age limit as of 1 March 2020
Important Things to Remember while applying for DRDO Jobs
- Interested candidates can apply for the DRDO jobs
- You can download the form from www.drdo.com website. Then, fill all the details in the form and then send the mail.
- There are no application fees to apply for the job at DRDO.
- Selected candidates from the preliminary screening have to appear for the walk-in-interview on 13 November 2020.
- Surpassing the facts can lead to the disqualification of the candidate application.
- For the apprenticeship training, DRFL has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Complete information on the DRDO Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is shared on this page. Frequently visit our website @ CgRojgarSamachar for more latest information.