IGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment – Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences invited the job applications of Nursing Officer, Pharmacist Grade-II, Librarian Grade-III, and Driver. Interested candidates can apply to the jobs 31 October 2020.
IGIMS Nursing Officer Job Recruitment
IGIMS Nursing Officer Job Overview
- Name of the Organization: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
- Name of the Posts: Librarian Grade-III, Nursing Officer, Driver & Pharmacist Grade-II
- Total No. of Vacancy: 81
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Patna, Bihar
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: http://www.igims.org/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31 October 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Online): 31 October 2020
- Ending Date for Making Corrections: 31 October 2020
- Preliminary Exam Date: Will Update
- Nursing Officer: Bsc Nursing/Bsc Hons./ANM/Diploma from a recognized university and two years of work experience
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 10+2 passed in Science stream and 2 years of the regular laboratory diploma
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy and relevant work experience
- Perfusionist: Bsc degree, Diploma in Perfusion technology with work experience
- Librarian Grade-III: Bachelor degree in Library Science+ two years working experience in the library & typing speed 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi
- Central Workshop Superintendent: B.Tech/B.E. Mechanical Engineering & desirable work experience
- Technical (Radiology) Grade-II: 10+2 passed out with the Science subjects & 2 years radiology diploma
- Medical Record Technician: 12th pass Science preferable in the science field. Training Certificate in Medical Records from the recognized institution
- Junior Occupational Therapist: Inter passed in Science with Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Valid driving license heavy vehicles, motor mechanism knowledge and 3 years of experience
- Data Entry Operator Grade A: 12th Class Pass & can type 8000 key depressions
- Technician Radiotherapy Grade II: Bsc in Radiotherapy + work experience
- Financial Adviser (On Deputation): Officer worked in the central organized accounts services.
- Chief Administrative Officer (On Deputation): Officers previously worked in the central government.
- Chief Administrative Officer (On Contract): Five years of the working experience in the state/central government.
- Executive Engineer: Civil Engineering degree with the relevant work experience
- Store Officer: Officers worked in the central/state government for 3 to 5 years.
- Accounts Officer (On Deputation Only): Experience of handling the accounts/finance in the central and state government
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Regular service work experience of 2 years on the position of the Jr. Account.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technology||23|
|Pharmacist Grade II||02|
|Librarian Grade III||03|
|Central Workshop Superintendent||01|
|Technical Radiology Grade II||03|
|Medical Record Technician||02|
|Junior Occupational Therapist||02|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||03|
|Data Entry Operator Grade A||01|
|Technician Radiography Grade II||02|
|Chief Executive Officer||01|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Account Officer (Deputation Only)||02|
|Assistant Account Officer (Contractual)||01|
- Nursing Officer: Rs. 35,400/-
- Junior Medical Officer Technologist: Rs. 29,200/-
- Pharmacist Grade II: Rs. 29,200/-
- Perfusionist: Rs. 35,400/-
- Librarian Grade II:Rs. 35,400/-
- Central Workshop Superintendent: Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician Radiology (Grade II): Rs. 35,400/-
- Medical Record Technician: Rs. 25,500/-
- Junior Occupational Therapist: Rs. 35,400/-
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs. 19,900/-
- Data Entry Operator Grade A: Rs. 25,500/-
- Technician Radiotherapy Grade II: Rs. 35,400/-
- Financial Adviser: Rs. 78,800/-
- Chief Administrative Officer (On Deputation): Last pay drawn minus the pension
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Rs. 67,700/-
- Store Officer (On Deputation): Rs. 56,100/-
- Accounts Officer (On Deputation): Rs. 56,100/-
- Asst Account Officer (On Contract): Last salary drawn minus pension
Applicants’ applying for the IGIMS job their age limit is 18 years-62 years. For more information, you can refer the official website.
Important Things to Remember Applying for the IGIMS Job
- Online filling of the application forms starts from 10 October 2020 and the last date to fill the form is 31 October 2020.
- Application for the General candidates is Rs. 1000 and SC/ST/EWS is Rs. 250.
- Candidates employed in the government/semi-government job should submit their no objection certificate while applying at the IGIMS job.
- SC/ST candidates have to submit their caste certificate while appearing in the interview.
- IGIMS holds the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
- No TA/DA paid to the candidates appearing in the interviews.
- The IGIMS director has the right to cancel the candidate’s application form.
Have you checked the complete information of the IGIMS Nursing Officer Jobs 2020 Notification? For more freshly updates, stay tuned to our page @ CgRojgarSamachar.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★