IIT Bhilai Junior Research Fellow Recruitment – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhilai Chhattisgarh released the job notification for 1 post of the Junior Research Fellow. The interested applicant can check the complete article to get the information about the eligibility criteria, last date, payment mode, and examination date.
IIT Bhilai Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
IIT Bhilai Junior Research Fellow Job Overview
- Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhilai
- Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow
- Total No. of Vacancy: 01
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: https://www.iitbhilai.ac.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Application: 06 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21 October 2020
Junior Fellow Assistant: Msc degree in Physics/Chemistry/Nanoscience or B.Tech (Electrical Engineering/Material Science
Vacancy Details in IIT Bhilai
Junior Fellow Assistant: 01 Post
Junior Fellow Assistant: 28 years
Salary Details For JRF
Junior Fellow Assistant: As per the DST norms
Important Points to Consider Applying for IIT Bhilai Jobs 2020
- Indian nationals can apply for the job of the Junior Research Fellow at IIT Bhilai.
- Selected fellows have to work on the Semitransparent Perovskite Solar Cells for the Tandem and Building Integrated Photovoltaics (SPSC-TBIPV) project.
- The project duration is March 2022.
- For the candidates appearing in the interview. No TA/DA provided to them.
- Fellowship terminated within 30 years after giving notice if the candidate’s performance is not satisfactory.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Hope the provided information regarding the IIT Bhilai Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 Notification is helpful. For more Employment News, keep visiting our website @ CgRojgarSamachar regularly.