Indian Navy 10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme 2020 – Indian Navy invited applications for the cadet recruitment 34 posts. 12th/B. Tech candidates interested in the job in the Indian Navy can apply by 20 October 2020.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme 2020
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme Overview
- Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
- Name of the Posts: Cadet
- Total No. of Vacancy: 34
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Job Location: All India
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05 October 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 20 October 2020
Cadet: 70% marks in 10+2 wit subjects Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. The candidate should have appeared in the JEE examination.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Executive & Technical Branch||29|
As per the rules of the Indian Navy
Cadet Age Limit (2020-21): 16-19 years
Important Points to Consider while applying for the Indian Navy Jobs
- Applications invited for the Indian Navy cadet for unmarried males.
- Selected candidates can join the prestigious Indian Navy’s university and complete their four years B.Tech course.
- The candidates allocated in the Education/Executive & Technical branch.
- Interested candidates can go to the official website and apply for cadet recruitment.
- You have to fill the form and no application fee payment required for the application.
- Selected candidates required to pass the medical test as per the SSB norms.
- During the screening process, they have to submit the JEE rank certificate.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme 2020 Notification, information is shared in this post. Hope it is informative for the Indian Navy Job Searchers. Check our site CgRojgarSamachar for more such Employment News 2020.