Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka High Court has released the job notification of 30 posts of the district judge. The candidates who are interested in this job can apply on or before 21 October 2020.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020
Karnataka High Court District Judge Job Overview
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court
- Name of the Posts: District Judge
- Total No. of Vacancy: 30
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/Index.asp
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21 September 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21 October 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Online): 21 October 2020
- Closing Date Fees Payment through Challan: 28 October 2020
- Preliminary Exam Date: Will Update
District Judge: Law degree from a recognized university with seven years of experience of practicing advocate
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
District Judge Salary: Rs. 51,550-Rs. 63070/-
The Competitive Examination for recruitment of District Judges shall consist of 3 stages namely (a) Preliminary Examination (b) Main Examination and (c) Viva voce
District Judge Age Limit (as of 2020): 48 years
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|General Instructions for Candidates (in English)||Click Here|
|How to Apply Online Application||Click Here|
|How to Make Payment through online/challan and confirmation status of payment||Click Here|
Important Points to Consider while applying for Karnataka High Court Jobs
- High Court of the Karnataka has invited the online application to fill 30 district judges’ job vacancies.
- All the vacancies filled through the direct recruitment scheme. 30 vacancies of the district judges include 23 backlog vacancies and 7 direct vacancies.
- For the ex-servicemen, the maximum age limit relaxed by 3 years.
- The applicant required to fill the online application form available at http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp.
- The general/OBC candidates have to pay the application fees Rs. 500 and Rs. 250 (SC/ST/PH). Furthermore, the payment of the fees is through the debit card, credit card, Net banking, and challan.
- Examination for the district judge selection conducted in two levels preliminary and mains.
- The selected people go for the training period of 2 years as decided by the High Court of Karnataka.
Have you checked all the details about the Latest Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment Notification? Find more such Kerala State Government Jobs, by visiting our site CgRojgarSamachar regularly.