NLC Graduate Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) released the job notification for the Graduate Trainee Apprentice 2020. Interested people looking for the government jobs can apply before 03 November 2020.
NLC Graduate Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2020
NLC Graduate Trainee Apprentice Job Overview
- Name of the Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Trainee Apprentice
- Total No. of Vacancy: 250
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://www.nlcindia.com/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15 October 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online at NATS portal: 03 November 2020
- Last Date to Apply at the NLC Job: 10 November 2020
- Declaration list of Shortlisted Candidates: 16 November 2020
- Document Verification of Shortlisted Candidates: 23 November 2020
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT): First B.E./B.Tech degree from any recognized college/university.
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||70|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|Computer & Science Engineering||20|
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT): Rs. 15,028/-
Age limit decided as per the NLC rules.
Important Points to Remember while applying for NLC Jobs
- Applicants who are looking for the government jobs can apply to the NLC Graduate Apprentice Training Job.
- You have to register yourself on the NATS portal and then proceed with your application.
- No application fees charged from you.
- Send you complete application at NATS by 03 November 2020 and NLC Job by 10 November 2020.
- After completing screening, the qualified candidates called for the interview and document verification on 23 November 2020.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Hope the provided information regarding the NLC Graduate Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification is helpful. For more latest updates, keep visiting our page @ CgRojgarSamachar.